Monday, March 1, 2010

Sans one wiper and one wheel

February was a bad month for Sass.

For those of you who haven’t met Sass, shame on you. She is the most loving Saab 9-3 out there, and my, does she have stories to share….if only her hood can talk.

Sass has been through it all, and has been a good sport in all weather. She handled beautifully during my 9 hour drive from Burlington, VT in my family’s attempt to “beat the blizzard home” in late 2007 (Great idea, Dad!), and has effortlessly honked and whipped around to sorority tunes with many a deltas hanging out her windows on bid day. Way to go Sass!

Regardless, February was a bad month for Sass…making March an even worse month for my checkbook. As much as I love her classy shine or her willingness to stick it out in tough storms, Sass truly lived up to her name this month, much like her owner. Sass and I are now fighting.

As if her windshield wiper breaking during the monsoon of last week did not serve as enough entertainment for her, this week’s flat tire no doubt added some spice to her month. Sass clearly thrives on my ability to totally freak out over things that I cannot control. The tears, stress, and cash spent on her in the last 24 hours equal out to about the amount I have cumulatively spent on her in the past two point five years. Thanks Sassafrass.

Apologies ahead of time, checking account, for the hit you are unknowingly about to take.
I am hoping these said Sass problems stem back to my not saying “Rabbit Rabbit” on February 1, 2010 (please see my rabbit rabbit rant for all details).

Don’t worry, I said “Rabbit Rabbit” this morning…

No comments:

Post a Comment