Thursday, March 25, 2010

TGIT

TGIT: Sunday’s al fresco lunch, made by ever improving Chefs Kristin and Diane

I never thought I would be one to blog about a delicious meal I have made, mostly because:
a) I rarely cook anything picture worthy, nevermind blog worthy
b) I follow my fellow delta’s "Two Sisters, Two Suppers" blog and could never imagine comparing to some of the mouth watering delicacies that grace her food stage. (If you are a foodie, need a good recipe, or just want to drool at delicious looking food, you should check it out!)

Nevertheless, here enter Hawaiian Chicken with a Pineapple and Mango Chutney:
(you can save the "oohs" and "ahhs")

Good: it was a quick make!
Great: it was delicious, and tasted just as yummy reheated for dinner
TGIT: no one was harmed in the production of this meal. Dacey women cooking a new recipe together usually results in screaming/yelling/emergency calls to my grandmother on how to rescue a simple frosting recipe.

All in all, a culinary success!

No comments:

Post a Comment