Friday, March 5, 2010

Food for thought

My Friday: in random, oxymoronic, food related thoughts

  1. I love chocolate…in all forms and phases. I do not, however, like chocolate ice cream…unless it is a fudgesickle.
  2. I do not like coffee, nor do I like its taste or smell…unless its slowly churned into a delicious ice cream. Yes, I love coffee ice cream, preferably covered with chocolate jimmies. (To be clear, they are jimmies…not sprinkles.)
  3. I love strawberries, as in I eat them everyday in season, so why is it that my least favorite type of lollipops and jams are strawberry? Because I said so.
  4. I love bananas, and enjoy almost everything that is banana flavored (foul, I know), the obvious exception being banana popsicles. Those should be publicly defamed and permanently discontinued.
  5. I didn’t like Chinese food or chocolate until I was twelve…same time I hit puberty and ballooned. Coincidence? Doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment