Thursday, July 1, 2010

TGITAJ (Thank God Its Thursday AND July!)

TGIT, all

Before:

After:

Good: I love corn on the cob, and have thoroughly enjoyed it throughout my entire life…even with braces.
Great: I am resourceful! I hate having corn stuck in my teeth, therefore, at a young age, I figured out how to eat corn on the cob without getting said kernels stuck in said teeth. I have been a smart cookie, starting when I was just a cub.
TGIT: Yet another real life example of how it is almost impossible for me to do a day-to-day task normally. Can I just eat corn? Not I need to [just slightly] neurotically eat corn row by row.




By the way, Happy July aka the most important month of the year! Yours truly will be celebrating the 24th anniversary of my birth next week. I will be accepting gifts/cards/shots/well wishes through the month of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment