Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday (Wooo-ahhh-ohh)

My day (and even a few weekend highlights) in questions:

  • Why did it take me so long to figure out that when I dispose of a banana peel and orange rind in my cube trash create a not-so-faint dumpster-esque smell?
  • Why are pharmacists so grumpy? They get paid big bucks to work in air conditioning and talk to people. Maybe your day will go by faster if you smile, Miss “I am slightly emo, look about 15, but am still smart enough to be a pharmacist” pharmacist
  • Why had I never heard the song “Home” until just recently, and since then it has been playing every.where?
  • What is it about the Stoli Blueberry, Soda, Lime combo that makes them so delicious?
  • Why did I opt to drink 5 full iced-venti-sized Starbucks cups full of water? Half of my day has been dedicated to walking to and from the bathroom.
  • Who thought it was a good idea to give up pretty much anything delicious the week before Jackie’s wedding?
  • Why do they not make children’s films like they used to. Don’t even try to tell me that The Squeekquel can be compared to Mary Martin’s Peter Pan. Just don’t do it.
  • Why does Mad Men only play once a week during one season? There should be an entire channel dedicated to Donald Draper, 24/7.
  • How much shorter I can push my dresses to be without rocking the “Diva forgot to put pants on” look?

No comments:

Post a Comment