Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Amurica, Freedom.

(Written yesterday, but I was too busy basking in SPF 15 to post)

In honor of America’s 234th birthday, I would like to share my list of the American Elite.

Some of My Favorite Americans:
  • Johnny Cash
  • Anyone who has ever served for our country. Thank you!
  • And their families.
  • Walt Disney
  • Amelia Earhart
  • Michael Strahan
  • Bob Fosse
  • Madonna
  • Babe Ruth
  • Ronald Reagan
  • Jackie Kennedy
  • Johnny Appleseed
  • Alexander Graham Bell, um hello. Telephone= Cell Phone. Cell Phone= Texting, meaning that Alexander Graham Bell is responsible for the invention of text messaging.
  • Alfred Butts, the inventor of Scrabble
  • Earle Dickson, the inventor of Bandaids.
  • Richard Drew, the inventor of Tape
  • Josephy Gayetty, inventor of toilet paper
  • Bob and Diane Dacey, inventors of the DingNot...and me
  • Levi Strauss, inventor of denim…indirect inventor of the Canadian tuxedo (I’ll let that portion slide…)
  • Ellen DeGeneres

Who are your favorite Americans?

1 comment: