Monday, August 23, 2010

Reese Witherspoon

I couldn't come up with a creative title for this blog, so I decided to cut o the chase.

Why I want to be Reese Witherspoon.

She stood up for blondes everywhere. Um, hello! Legally Blonde is the first movie where the pretty blonde girl actually wins. Take that, bitter brunettes!

Her face shape: she can rock any haircut and look good. Long hair with straight-front-bangs? Sure! Lob with a side sweep bang? Why not! Lots of layers with a hint of curl? Looking fab. If I try to rock any of these, I would look like an awkward 6th grader, and so would you.

She rejected Jake Gyllenhaal. Really, lets be serious here- Jake had me at his role as Jimmy in “Bubbly Boy.” Every woman in America is in love with Jake, well everybody, that is, besides Reese. Her ability to dump a total hotty in order to stay true to herself is really quite stupid, I mean, commendable. She broke Jake’s heart, and everyone still loves her…even Jake. Honestly, Reese is so BA.

She makes flats fashionable. Yes, she is only 5’2”, but Reese embraces her petite-ness, and respects her feet. 5” heels? No thanks, she’ll take the more modest, but equally adorable flats. The tall women of America thank you, Reese!

She’s from the South, and that means one thing and one thing only: she has the ability to turn on the accent. Sigh, we all know that all I have ever wanted is a southern accent, and a ridiculously rich, charming and attractive boyfriend.

She looks amazing in any hue, including red lipstick and Pleasantville’s black and white.

She has blonde hair, blue eyes children…we all know that if my children have anything but that, I will be giving them up for adoption.

Oh, and she didn’t name aforementioned kids anything dumb like Apple, Cinnamon, Pinetree or Pillow. At least Reese’s Christmas cards don’t read like an awkward shopping list.

No matter what, the press loves her. Reese can do no wrong, kind of like me.

She got hot make out scenes with Mark Walberg as a teenager. Another life long dream of mine. Nicole 4 Eva.

She can sing, too? Icing on the cake when I saw her as June Carter in Walk the Line. Character Envy. I live vicariously through her.

She is classy and gorgeous, and her beauty is timeless.

Okay, thats enough, I think I need to end this love-fest before it starts to read as creepy.

When I grow up I want to be just.like.her.

No comments:

Post a Comment