Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I am ALIVE!

Alright. My [very busy, but very exciting] day (and weekend) in randoms:
  • the first thing I ate was a mini twix bar. Healthy decisions, ten more minutes on the elliptical for that
  • I talked to 11 friends, two coworkers, and one family member on gchat yesterday. I am more connected than ever.
  • ELLEN DEGENERES IS FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER. Oh em gee, coolest day ever. Since all the cool people are doing it, you probably should too. Just sayin’
  • I had canned soup for lunch…again. Clearly my body is lacking sodium.
  • 40: the number of minutes I spent arguing with a [unhappy, unsympathetic] CVS pharmacist over how to spell my last name. Yes, I am positive I filled my prescription; yes, I am sure my name is spelled d-a-c-e-y. What’s that? Oh, you found it? In the wrong bin? In the wrong bin labeled d-e-c-a-y? Looks like one of your associates is unknowingly dyslexic and put my prescription in the wrong bin. What ever happened to “the customer is always right, Megan” if that is even your real name.
  • Sass’ passenger side window goes up and down at a glacially slow pace. I will add that to my “List of things that Sass Needs Fixed That I Cannot Afford Until I Move Home.” This list includes, but is not limited to: new brakes that I was recommended to get in May, tire rotation (also May due date), car length scratch repair on passenger side, chip in front windshield, and now window fixin’s.
  • My once long fingernails are no longer. I blame, stress, boredom, and loosing my driver’s license on said loss of nails.
  • I like my Bloody Mary spicy, salty, and with a large piece of celery…and keep em’ coming!
    I now need to start planning my weekend around bars that haven’t had a major crime and/or stabbing committed in them. Love that dirty water.
  • No one is allowed to drink and drive ever again. I am talking to you, every-single-one-of-my-friends-that-I-love-too-much.
  • The New York Football Giants won the first game in the New Giants Stadium. Yes, I meant to say Giants Stadium.
  • I witnessed my biggest fear ever in preseason football: Eli Manning, helmetless on field, and bleeding profusely from the head. Gasp! The horror! Stop showing instant replays!

No comments:

Post a Comment