Friday, August 6, 2010

Fried-day

You know I need a weekend when:
  • I chugged green tea 3 days this week. at.my.desk.
  • I say: “self, you can go to the bathroom during the next commercial break.” Seems logical until you remember that the radio station you listen to is commercial free from 9 am to noon….and its only 10.
  • Paper holes from my earlier 3 hole punch experience miraculous fall out of a crevice of my dress, once I do go to the bathroom.
  • I’ve been trying to figure out how to print onto legal sized paper from one of the printers for a week, only to do it accidently on a document that doesn’t require it.
  • I was tempted to follow Leighton Meister on twitter.
  • I googled the following things today: Origin of Aniela, The Little Mermaid’s sisters, studio apartments- Boston (yeah, that turned out well)
  • I restarted my computer in hopes of getting our office server to re-load onto my computer. Fail.
  • After saving my finished, ready to send out, clip report in some imaginary folder on my computer, I was unable to find it once re-starting the computer. Yes, I am positive I saved it. It was complete.
  • I redid said clip report.

Liquor to mouth, as fast as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment