Friday, April 30, 2010

Life sans "Rabbit Rabbit"

I will boycott “Rabbit Rabbit” tomorrow.

Why? Because I am convinced that the act of saying “Rabbit Rabbit” has become counterproductive. “Rabbit Rabbit” meaning luck? I don’t think so, babe.

Exhibit A: Sass. I said “Rabbit Rabbit” during both March and April. Clearly my proactive effort to grace my month with luck did not work, or else cars are an exception to the “Rabbit Rabbit” rule as a whole (which someone should clearly state in a pamphlet somewhere.) Three [major] car problems during two “Rabbit Rabbit” months? Seems like the “Rabbit Rabbit” is good luck theory does not apply to this faithful “Rabbit Rabbit”er.

Exhibit B: See above. I think the torment I have gone through these past two months is enough for me to try another lucky charm. Clearly this one ain’t working anytime soon.

Now, does anyone have a Rabbit’s foot I can borrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment