Friday, June 25, 2010

Viva MJ!

I think that June 25 has become one of my new favorite days of the year, aside from July 9 and December 25, and Marathon Monday.

Why?

Because I have realized that every year from here forward, June 25 will be a day of Michael Jackson marathons. Yes, on two of our local stations, they are celebrating the life of MJ by playing his best songs on repeat. Um, Yes.

This is easily the best Friday ever.

So, because I am wayyyy too distracted by the legend that is MJ, I will keep this blog short and sweet. You are welcome.

My Ten, No Fifteen, Favorite Michael Jackson Songs.
  1. Thriller. Because we all know I can’t resist jumping into that dance.
  2. Man in the mirror
  3. I want you back. Brings me back to the glory days of me, an intense fro wig, and tri delta.
  4. Don’t stop til you get enough. Our dance team sit up song. Over. And. Over.
  5. Black Or White
  6. PYT. Thank you to fourth floor Whitman for introducing me to this gem.
  7. Bad
  8. Billie Jean
  9. Beat It
  10. Blame it on the Boogie. A new favorite, but a keeper nonetheless.
  11. Smooth Criminal.
  12. Scream.
  13. The way you make me feel
  14. The Free Willy Song, also known as Will You Be There
  15. We Are The World

1 comment:

  1. You forgot "The Girl is Mine" with Paul McCartney.

    ReplyDelete