Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My day a la randoms

  • I prefer to eat ice cream with a fork
  • I found out that “How to Train Your Dragon” is a movie, so now I feel like a nincompoop for thinking people searched how to literally train a dragon in my Google blog
  • It is a fact. I need to start wearing my glasses. Every. Day. At this rate, my squinting will prematurely cause crows feet by age 30. Stop squinting, Kristin.
  • I have listened to Gaga’s “Alejandro” on repeat for the majority of my day. You should probably listen, and watch the video here. You are welcome in advance, Mary, but maybe don’t watch it at work.
  • I have been to Philadelphia. This may not seem significant to you, but it seems I completely erased my weekend trip to Philly a la 7th grade from my memory. I just remembered today on my way to work of said trip. Yet another example of my early on setting Alzheimers.
  • I still haven’t learned how to control my facial expressions and/or reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment