Wednesday, May 5, 2010

When life gives your burbans...

...parallel park them.

Exhibit A: The suburban I parallel parked on the first try. Yes, I am just as shocked as you are.


Forget about how Cynthia, my wonderful, and fellow “slightly Type A” friend, trusted me enough to put behind the wheel of her car, even after hearing about and seeing Sass, and for a moment focus on the fact that I successfully parked this beast on.the.first.try.

This may not seem like anything extraordinary, but coming from a girl who purposely scheduled her driver's test at a location that didn't require parallel parking, this is quite an achievement

Please pause for a brief moment, as I bask in my parallel parking Goddess glory.

...and no, this is not my TGIT; I just couldn't help but share.

No comments:

Post a Comment