Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Exh-awww-sted

Well my medical tests are back, and there is actually nothing [medically] wrong with me.

This is good, right? Wrong.

This only further proves that there is nothing medically relevant that can explain why I am constantly exhausted, thus proving I am indeed a mental nutcase, as if we needed more proof.

Regardless, my [slightly neurotic, slightly hypochondriac] self has re-diagnosed my problem.

I am suffering from allergies. Yes, while all this time I thought it was my thyroid acting up, it is actually little angry particles of pollen, determined to make me forever tired.

This is my final conclusion, until it is otherwise disproved.

Its so reassuring that it takes hours of poking, prodding, fainting, and doctor anxiety to find out there is nothing wrong with me. Its like the Swine test, all over again. Lets do this again in four months!

No comments:

Post a Comment