Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My day in randoms...

  • no matter what context “the situation” is used in, I always route back to Jersey Shore. Shaaatttts
  • Chuck Norris Jokes met my Twitter newsfeed, and they weren’t funny. Example: Chuck Norris doesn't have an iPhone App. The App Store built itself around him. This is why comedy and technology should not mix.
  • I like the smell of gasoline; this probably explains everything.
  • I still cannot believe that the two most popular American baby names are Jacob and Isabella. Yes, I still refuse to read the book(s).
  • Why do I look like a 5 year old, dance recital ready, when I try to wear bright red lipstick, but the diva prancing around Whole Foods looks like the next Twiggy. Ugh!
  • Someday I will be able to drive normally again, sans white knuckles.
  • Tailgating me will only cause me to go slower. Sass and I are recovering from a major car accident, asshole!
  • I voted today, and visited our 45357 year old town hall. Still smells like Republican Victory to me! (Go, Scott, Go!)
  • I like nude nail polish, and I don't care if the nalasians (nail lady asians) tell me that I like "Old women colors"
  • I have been mentally preparing a list of things my SLU friends need to do while they relive our glory days at graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment