Thursday, September 30, 2010

TGIT

TGIT is in multiple parts.


Part 1.

The clue lurking on my desk, alerting me that there I had somehow gotten black marker all over myself. Yes, I am apparently five.


Part 2.

The culprit.

Arm into wet sharpie, upon over aggressive crossing out.

Good: It is still September, and Delta is still on the calendar. We roll deep.
Great: Even when it is no longer September, aka tomorrow, I will still have September hanging in my cubicle. Why? To exemplify that hard work and cooperation actually pays off, even with a bunch of 20-something girls whose only true form of communication is through an old sorority listserve.
TGIT: I didn’t notice that my arm was repetitively sticking to my calendar until my desk (and arm) was completely covered in black magic marker. Maybe we shouldn’t be so eager in hurrying away the month, there Kristin.
*please also note the fashion risk-a-cita, red skinny jeans. Yeah, I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment