Thursday, March 24, 2011

TGIT

Good: We re-signed our lease. I know, don't fall off your chair. September 2011 is the first fall I won't be moving anywhere since I went to college. You will be able to find me day drinking and laughing at those moving furniture in the greater Charlestown area.
Great: Well, the thermostat in our apartment finally works and no longer angrily blinks at me. I was able to fix the very complicated problem. I mean, I had to find out where and how to put the batteries in the right way.
TGIT: Our apartment was colder than it was outside. This can be viewed in two positive ways:
1) SPRING?! IS THAT YOU?
2) Who says we don't have air conditioning included in our apartment?!


I bet you are asking: "Kristin, what's next in your little DIY Apartment Adventure?"

Well, obviously my answer would be changing the dead lightbulb in our main hallway. That involves me conquering a serious fear: the threat of electricution. I refuse to do it while I am home alone, so that means I will probably be able to change it by 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment