Thursday, March 17, 2011

TGIT

Okay I know I already posted, but really this is the first time I have been able to breathe in, oh three weeks, so I am sharing all of my TGITs from the last few weeks with you, right now, for your viewing pleasure.

As you can see, we are a bunch of visual learners at my parents house.

All typed notes are my mother’s doing. Usually, you can read the note and almost hear her reading it to you. If she is angry, majority of her note appears IN ALL CAPS BOLDED, GET THE MESSAGE YOU HOODLEMS.

All sticky notes are from my father. Usually short and sweet and also in all caps, but only due to the fact that my dad only writes in caps.

This is an image of what our kitchen typically looks like. Note the note from both parental units.

Why is this my TGIT?

Because last week I woke up to new sticky notes a la Dad, and I worry that we get a bit carried away with said sticky notes.

Here is a close up, just to drive the point home....



Ill be sure to update you once everything in our house has a label. You know, incase some of us get confused.

*on a completely unrelated, but a bit related, note: the above pictures are labeled as "crack"on my office computer. Smart idea? Most likely not....

No comments:

Post a Comment