Tuesday, December 14, 2010

...And Copious Amounts of Cash

What I want for Christmas:
  1. new ugg boots. I have always had two pairs of Uggs in my day-to-day rotation: the ones I can wear in public, and the ones that are absolutely trashed and smell like a frat house. The problem? Currently both pairs of my Ugg boots fall into the latter category. I didn’t realize the severity of the crisis until I moved and was unable to identify which pair of boots I was allowed to wear into the open while sober…
  2. New purse. When it rains, my bag no longer protects my belongings from the elements. I am also getting sick of people judging me while I pick at the interior of my bag when I am bored.
  3. My white shelves to hang themselves on my bedroom wall. Please use a level when hanging yourselves up.
  4. My bank account balance to double its amount…okay it might as well triple…
  5. that cute lil Marc Jacobs clutch I have been eying…you know, the one that can hold all of my multiple personalities, my cell phone, and my camera all at one time…and zip.
  6. First Lieutenant William Ripley Houpt to return home quickly and safely from Afghanistan. I miss and love you more and more each day. Even in your absence, you still inspire me.
  7. The scale to read 22 pounds lighter than it did this morning.
  8. Really long, incredibly blonde hair
  9. A tan that never fades…
  10. A golden lab puppy, with a house big enough for her and a person who will clean/walk/pick up poop/feed/train/do everything besides cuddle with it.

Ready, set, SHOP!

1 comment:

  1. Getting new uggs is both a blessing and a curse Girlfrand. I bought new ones in September and I'm scared to wear them A. because they are so pristine, B. because they are intense and C. because I have formed an unhealthy addiction to my falling apart old guys.
    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete