Friday, May 6, 2011

Princess Kristin Does Sound Delightful

My Royal Wedding Thoughts, Abridged…
  • Ohmygoditsaroyalwedding! Tea, scones, and clotted cream for all!
  • I am now a self proclaimed Royal Wedding expert. Thanks to all of the television stations who temporarily morphed into the exclusive RWS (Royal Wedding Station), in addition to my acquired knowledge of Diana, which leads me to how…
  • I wish Diana was there to see William all grown up, sigh [Please see the blog to follow re: my obsession with Diana, and how watching anything related to the Royal Family immediately makes me miss her, and despise CPB (Camilla Parker Bowles, for all you nons)]
  • William and Kate are so much more in love than Charles and Diana were. It simultaneously breaks my heart, while also making me extremely optimistic about their future.
  • Kate’s [very appropriate, yet sexy] dress(es)
  • The panic attack that ensued after seeing the top of her dress and realizing it is almost exactly how I want my [far in the future, maybe there will be flying cars by then] wedding dress. Now, people are going to think that I was copying Kate, when in reality, she copied me. Relief shortly followed when I saw how billowy the bottom was. Girlfriend doesn’t want billowy.
  • Kate’s [very tiny, her waist circumference is smaller than my head] body, and what she might eat [or not] to maintain said figure
  • How I was able to read the royal couples lips as they were getting into the carriage post ceremony. Conversation goes as follows:
  • William: “Are you happy?”
    Kate: “So very happy, are you?”
    William: “Yes”
    [insert giggles here]
    [also insert Kristin’s heart melting here]
  • A note on Nicknames: why is Kate spelled with a K, but her name is Catherine spelled with a C. Shouldn’t there be some kind of consistency? Is this normal for all Kates? Am I the only person who has noticed this typo? Please advise.- English hats and fascinators are trendy. I think American culture should also partake in these accessories. I mean, who doesn’t want to wear fun, fluffy hats?!
  • Prince Harry and how he is a) so attractive…even more so than William b) a man in uniform and c) still single. There is still a chance for me, if Pippa doesn’t get him first.
  • Pippa: hottest bridesmaid ever.
  • Pippa and Harry forever. Okay, realistically, there is no chance for Harry and I, so I am campaigning for the joining of Pippa, hottest MOH ever, and Harry, hottest BM ever, to make Hippa, hottest royal couple ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment