Thursday, January 12, 2012

TGIT

I have decided that if I were ever to vacate my desk quickly, this is what I would have left someone else to not only clean up, but also decipher.

This is what I am currently dealing with on my desk.


For those of you who do not have beyond perfect vision, I will highlight some of my favorite "reminders"
  • to start, one of them simply says "Friday." Your guess is as good as mine as to what that could possibly be reminding me of. Perhaps I was supposed to do something super important on Friday that I couldn't forget, or maybe I was merely wishing it was Friday. Either way, this sticky proves useless.
  • Another good one is the one that reads: "Travel Idea! Do not forget..." Well, thank the lord I wrote that down, never mind leaving myself a hint as to what this amazing travel idea might be. Again, this is another super helpful and descriptive sticky note.
  • there is also a sticky note with a library call number that will spit you in the middle of the Celiac Disease section of my library if someone were to actually look it up...as well as a sticky note reminding myself of a rock version of the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" song from the Nutcracker.

....maybe I should think about utilizing the voice memo or reminder option in my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment